Custom Engraved Champagne: Cristal Vintage Champagne
Bright yellow hues give it a vibrant appearance. Combines fresh orchard fruits with floral notes and smoky nuances. Champagne so seductive, even the finest of nobles cant resist. Its name: Louis Roederer Cristal Brut. Heralded as one of the worlds finest champagnes, it was originally crafted for Tsar Alexander II of Russia. Even now, Cristal Brut is synonymous with the exclusivity, tailored for only those who want the best champagne. From the moment you take in its yellow hues, mixed with subtle notes of amber, you’ll understand why. The flavor combines only the best grapes from Grand Cru vineyards, juicy citrus fruits, blossoms, sweet pollen, and white fruit. It sustains a full, juicy, and silky smooth texture from first palate until the very end. Features a rich and sweet bouquet of flavors.
CLICK IMAGE TO SEE ENLARGED ENGRAVING DETAIL
A Deluxe Engraved Champagne Bottle … The Best Champagne for Your Celebration!
At the Engraved Letter, we have mastered the fine art of wine & champagne personalizing and custom decorating using a combination of hand engraving, sand blasting and etching.
Click Here to Return to All Engraved Wine & Engraved Champagne Varieties
Click Here to Return to All of Our Premium Engraved Champagne Varieties
About Designing Your Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne Bottle:
- There are no extra set-up fees or design fees.
- We custom design every order and provide a proof before engraving.
- Engraving area up to 3″ x 5″.
- We also offer gold leafing and silver leafing to enhance the letters & artwork.
- We can work around the label, or remove the label and engrave the entire side of the bottle.
- We can use your art or logos in the engraved design – or we can design something for you.
Production & Delivery Times for Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne:
- Because every engraving order is custom designed, production time depends on the size of your order. Normal Production time is 2 weeks.
- Delivery takes 1-2 days to Southern California, up to 1 week to the East Coast. Call us for information on RUSH ORDERS.
You must be at least 21 years of age to order alcohol, pay for alcohol, and receive alcohol. Wine and champagne must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older.